AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

GMB was showing up in 3 pack, not it can't be found.Ranks #1 in search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I manage a GMB for MedNorthWest.com 

Currently we rank #1 for Seattle Concierge Medicine and Seattle Concierge Doctor. Now there are only two listings in maps, neither site is mobile friendly. We were ranking well, then it just disappeared. Onpage SEO is pretty good. Can someone please take a look and see if something is missing? 

Full Business = Med NorthWest.
Address  = 901 Boren Avenue, Suite 1520  Seattle, Washington 98104  
Google+ Listing = https://business.google.com/b/111189767757431947166/dashboard/l/15396416608054401049

Site has been verified and we have 20+ citations. 

Thanks in advance for any/all help. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: GMB was showing up in 3 pack, not it can't be found.Ranks #1 in search

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Matt

Have you checked the dashboard for messages? I can see Google made an undisclosed change to the maps listing on the 4th of March, a few days after you added the campaign tagging to the URL.

I've also found a listing that might be good to delete - https://plus.google.com/108334446115573661375/about

It's showing the doctor but at a different address and different website. That domain then redirects to MNW.

I can also see Google has associated Dr Frank with Med NorthWest.

I'm wondering if Google has taken the page down as possible spam.

I also found  a few references to Dr Frank at the broadway address - would be good to get those all changed over to the same as well.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Re: GMB was showing up in 3 pack, not it can't be found.Ranks #1 in search

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I'm guessing it could be because you're not listing the right categories. There are only 2 listings that pull up for me for "Seattle Concierge Doctor". The first has these categories: Family Practice Physician, Medical Clinic, Medical Center, Medical Group

The second has these categories: Internist

If either of those apply to your business, I would try adding them to see if that helps.

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual