AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Flowering Field Designs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been told that SSL will be required by Google for contractor websites.

Please advise if you provide this code with sites published by Google, so I could be assured of a good SEO ranking.

Also,.......Please advise on how you would use my set of blogs at www.floweringfield.com to

enhance my position at the Google contractor sites.

Also..... I am perplexed by duplicate Google business listings. I have tried to remove the duplicates but found I was adding another duplicate listing........I understand this has a negative impact on my SEO positioning and would appreciate help in getting to one valid lsting for my business.

Best regards;

Joe LaCava........770-241-6301

Flowering Field Designs

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Joe,

SSL/HTTPS is something that needs to be done on the Hosting level of your website; you will need to contact your website hosting company and developer to assist you with that.

Best, David

Flowering Field Designs

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello Joe,

Yes SSL is considered Google's best practices for websites and will actually penalize websites not using SSL.

Had a chance to take a quick look at the back end of the website to see what SEO you have in place and was very limited. There is definitely more we can do to get this website optimized for search.

If you are having issues with duplicate business listings would recommend working with a Google Trusted Verifier to get these issues resolve.

Thanks,

Molly