Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A Helping Hand

1502 West NC HWY 54, Suite 405 

Durham, NC 27707 

919-403-5555

www.ahelpinghandnc.org

https://www.google.com/maps/place/A+Helping+Hand/@35.9184236,-78.9654994,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x2...

Hello, 

We have a person who has created a fake google+ account in order to leave negative reviews on not only our business but on others, including the NC Bar Association. If you view her 'profile' you will see little more than rambling reviews on our page and on the page for the bar association. Anyone who comes into contact with her that does not provide her with the answer she wants, she launches an online campaign against. She can also be found here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/billys-home-improvement/durham-north-carolina-27713/billys-home-...

I realize that removing the review may not happen but is there a way to remove someone who is creating fake accounts on google+? Her real name is Linda Clark. 

Jennifer 

Fake Person Leaving Reviews

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

You can always flag the review as inappropriate.  Click the 3 dots on the top right portion of the review you got and it will give you this option.  Google will definitely review and remove it if it's found suspicious. The entire review looks like a copy and paste to me.  Other experts might have better suggestion.

Fake Person Leaving Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I appreciate you taking a look! We have been flagging it for two weeks, so I'm assuming it is not going to be taken down? I guess I was hoping to then approach this from the perspective that the google + account is fake. Eh? 

Re: Fake Person Leaving Reviews

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Have you tried contacting GMB support?  It definitely looks like a review that needs to be removed.  I don't know how long, but Google does takes time to assess flagged reviews.