AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Edit a review

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any way to have a customer's review edited in order to remove clearly unecessary text?

Here's the story: As I was leaving a customer's house they said that they wanted to leave me a good review.  I explained how to do it since I knew they had a Gmail email address.  

They tried to do it, but since Google makes it hard for people to leave reviews and won't make a direct link for it, my customer ended up on my own website and then followed a link from there to Yelp.  They wrote out a review on Yelp, but they didn't have an account there when it asked for one.  So they called me and I walked them thru copying the review from Yelp and going to Google to paste it there.

They did it, but they copied too much text from Yelp including other people's names from my Yelp page.

So I was just wondering if Google could clean up that extra text without me bothering the customers to do it.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Andrew M
March 2017

Edit a review

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Nope