6.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Different RHS Panel on Different Searches for Same Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dears, I am getting different Right Hand Side Panels on Different Searches for Same Business.
If i search my business name in Google Search that is "SPIN THE SPOON" I get a very vague kind of Right Hand Side Panel (You can check it) but if I search it with "Spin The Spoon Milton, 1 Park Road Brisbane Queensland 4064", it provides me proper panel as I require.

How can I correct it so that the proper panel should be visible with the search results of "SPIN THE SPOON"?

Kindly Guide. 

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Different RHS Panel on Different Searches for Same Business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Spin The S

I cannot get a knowledge panel to appear for : Spin the Spoon  both in .com.au or .com

So unfortunately I cannot see what you are seeing.

One thing I would recommend for your site, is adding Restaurant structured data to your website. This helps Google to clearly understand the website, locality, offerings, name

Restaurant Structured Data

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Spin The S

adding to what @Tim Capper said (its btw exactly as he said for me in Germany if using google.com.au for "Spin The Spoon")

But I get your business and a correct knowledge panel if searching with using google.com.au for "Spin The Spoon near Brisbane"

My guess about any of your difficulties with the business is its specified address
"Milton,, 1 Park Rd, Brisbane QLD 4064"

Make yourself a test within GMaps and search for "Milton,, 1 Park Rd, Brisbane QLD 4064" and compare its not very unique results with a search for just "1 Park Rd, Brisbane QLD 4064"

As said!

Its a guess about possible reasons of your hassle.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Great Point @Helmut Geissler 

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Spin The S,

Just adding to both @Helmut Geissler and @Tim Capper I get a knowledge panel for your restaurant when searching for "Spin the Spoon Milton" (which would be the correct suburb, not Brisbane).

Therefore, I highly recommend you change the address of your business on your verified Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/+SpinthespoonAu/about so that it is written in accordance with Australian  addresses and the address on your website (14/1 Park Road Milton QLD 4064).

You also have a duplicate page https://plus.google.com/103956719786229533968/about which isn't connected to Maps but could cause issues. You'll need to get in touch with Google support via support.google.com/business/contactflow and ask for that page to be deleted.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog