My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Customers are going to the wrong place because our business page is not being displayed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Business Name: Avalanche Paintball Inc

Business Address: 55 Highway 99, Whistler BC V0N 1B0 CANADA

Telephone Number: +1 604-907-1117

Google+ URL: https://plus.google.com/110618412640046734205

Please help! We have lost so many customers that had bookings but went to the wrong business as they did not realize that there are two paintball facilities in Whistler BC. We used to come up on the map listing with our competition but now Google only displays their page. They are called Whistler Paintball Adventure, we are called Avalanche Paintball Whistler - both of us operate in Whistler BC. Please could you list us as well when people search for paintball, whistler paintball, paintball in whistler etc

Thank you for your help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Customers are going to the wrong place because our business page is not being displayed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Avalanche P

The link your provided is to personal profile page on Google+. This will not show up outside of Google+.

To show up when people search by certain keywords takes a fair bit of time and effort - I recommend starting at this article which explains what Google looks for: https://support.google.com/business/answer/7091?hl=en

A couple of things you should definitely look at though:
- Embedding the Google created map of your business location on your website instead of the one you currently have which talks about an RV park.
- Increasing the number of online directory listings and other online mentions for your business - there are very few of these that I could find.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog