star_border

Continuity

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ThinQ Business Ninjas is the business name

St. Albert Alberta Canada

thinqninjas.com and wholeentrepreneur.ca

I'm trying to get any references to my business (I had something attached to my personal gmail account) able to be consistent across all google platforms: G+, YouTube, Website, Searches, Maps, Reviews etc. Plus Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Currently when I do a Moz Local look up, I'm not seen at all. Not sure if the spiders are working or something on my site or properties is blocking anything from being populated.

Just looking for steps or tips to help get our brand out there more and want to ensure the basic configuration of everything isn't going against algorithms or something. Don't want to be penalized for something I missed.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Continuity

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I would like to apologize for the lack of reply to your help inquiry. The Google My Business community has recently implemented several improvements that we hope will allow the proper care of help tickets here.

If you still have an issue that needs attention, please take a moment to review our Go-To Guides. These are carefully created to cover most issues someone may face and they provide unique solutions that are easy to implement.

If you have already found a solution, can you provide an update on how you solved your issue? If you are still in need, please do let us know.

Thank you for using Google My Business (GMB) to strengthen your online presence.

Kind Regards,

James