Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Close the Old Business Permanently

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have client called 'El Chiringuito Ibiza dubai' who is already listed in Google business for a specific location...

https://www.google.ae/maps/place/El+Chiringuito+Ibiza+-+Dubai/@25.1203783,55.1535061,15z/data=!4m2!3...

But the same exact location previously one company was running named 'Eden beach Club' They are closed their business now and we moved to that place. but still their business name is visible in Google places.

https://www.google.ae/maps/place/Eden+Beach+Club/@25.1204252,55.1540031,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x8d...

I tried many times to mark this location as 'Permanently Closed' from our several Gmail accounts but nothing really worked still. We need to close this as soon as possible to not divert customers to wrong business name. Is there any other way rather than click 'Permanently Closed' via suggest an edit? Because we were waiting for months for Google's review.

Kindly help this please that would be highly appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zdenek Horak (Rising Star)
2w

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

it's okay to wait for your verification code. 

If you're the owner of 'Eden Beach Club "So can this place on Google maps marked as closed.

I'm helping your Business   G+ profil

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn  how here.

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Bismil,

so why is not your place El Chiringuito Ibiza - Dubai verified? 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn  how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Zdenek,

You mean claiming the business? I already requested for it and waiting for the PIN number to verify. Meanwhile how I can close the old business account? Example if any one type the old business name ''Eden beach Club' in Google that location map should not be displayed. I did using 'Permanently Closed' option but it doesn't worked for me so far.

Thanks.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zdenek Horak (Rising Star)
2w

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

it's okay to wait for your verification code. 

If you're the owner of 'Eden Beach Club "So can this place on Google maps marked as closed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, My client is not the owner of 'Eden Beach Club', they closed their business in that location and our client has just moved his business to that exact place.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

so it's not a problem for you