AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Changing existing Photo of Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

We wanted to change the Photo that appears on the Right hand side search results. Currently we don't have idea as to how to go about changing it as we don't have access to the particular id which was used to upload the photo. The photos is showing the date as 2003. At that time there were other people who were managing this.

Kindly help us so that we have the rights to access and edit the photos with this particular id "info@theyogainstitute.org". All the correspondence is being done from this id.    

Business Name - The Yoga Institute

Current Business Address - Shri Yogendra Marg Opposite Railway Quarters, Yoga Institute Rd, Prabhat Colony Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400055, India

Current telephone number - +91 22 2611 0506

Google Maps URL www.google.com/maps/place/The+Yoga+Institute/@19.085104,72.843153,17z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x3be7c9a...

Website - theyogainstitute.org

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Changing existing Photo of Business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@The Yoga Institute,

Please, follow the procedure described in this help article to gain control of the listing.
https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671
Google would send your request to get admin rights to the page to the current owner.
If the person does not reply in a week, you should be able to proceed to get admin rights to the listing

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor