Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Change URL Google Plus

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

https://plus.google.com/u/109496817488568089743  

(How can I change my URL, way too long to advertise - I looked everywhere and YES my business got a postcard and is verified - still no way to create custom url)

USA Auto Glass

5000 Boulder Highway

Las Vegas, NV 89121

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Change URL Google Plus

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lee,

Unfortunately, there is no way to request or do any one thing specifically to trigger the custom URL. And it's not really a custom URL. Google offers you a pre-selected URL and you either take it or leave it.
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok anything has got to be better than that atrocity. I am making printed fliers with all our URL's - we have facebook.com/usaautoglasslv as is twitter the same... usaautoglasslv

The url for G+ is /u/109496817488568089743

Way too long and hard to remember. If it's a preset URL great anything is better than that - any idea how long (on average, I know each case varies) it takes to get your "take it or leave it" preselected url?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lee G
April 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Lee

An alternative is to use the Google URL shortener at goo.gl. that'll give you a nice short one you can use (but not customised).

Also, see your other post for a more full explanation of what's likely holding Google back from offering a custom URL

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog