star_border

Cannot Edit info on Google Info Tab in search screen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee

27 E. Main St, Hohenwald, TN 38462

931-796-6500

https://business.google.com/b/108780510757895509653/dashboard/l/18193099536394687203?service=gmbl&c=...

I've been spending a lot of time trying to clean up our google presence. My organization had several different pages (set up by diff people at different times over the past several years), and I think i've about got it. However, I cannot figure out how to edit the "Quick Facts" section in the info box to left of screen. 

Related question...if i have the google maps page correctly updated...will that information then populate the general google search page?

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=The+elephant+sanctuary

The information listed at right in the "pop-up" is very incorrect and out of date, that needs to be corrected also.

All of our info on Wikipedia is up to date. I have no idea where the incorrect info is being drawn from. This is driving me insane, haha.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot Edit info on Google Info Tab in search screen

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@elephantsanctuarytn

I'm not sure what you refer to as "on Google Info Tab in search screen"

From your provided URL I extracted this verified business page URL of a page with an very bad and violating name "The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee":  plus.google.com/108780510757895509653 

But there are other pages with the same phone number "+1 931-796-6500"

Mainly this unverified  page "Elephant Sanctuary" plus.google.com/110057053633561006097 comes up if searching for the sanctuary instead of the verified "The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee":  plus.google.com/108780510757895509653.

Guessing the latter page needs somehow merged with yours 

I recommend contacting business support regarding the unverified page requesting to merge it with your verified page.

But before doing it I strongly recommend to change on your dashboard the name of  "The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee" to just "Elephant Sanctuary".

Good luck

ehg