My Business
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Can you link a Youtube video to our Business?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to add a Youtube video to our listing? Very simple question but hard to find the answer for. It seems a few years ago you could. 

Thx, 

Nigel 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

I think that would be great but the answer is no based on everything I know. It would be great if they added that feature. Have you seen the new feature for Google My Business to add posts? There is a lot of good information there from the top contributors.

At least that helps get the word out and a lot of people are not using it so it could be a way to get a leg up on your competitors.

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the information. I'm just starting out doing VR stuff here in Japan so I want to learn from the ground up. So I guess you could add the video in your post for your business. Actually, I do a lot of drone videos so I have some ideas for local businesses that are quite unique with 360. I guess at this point I need to get my trusted badge and build my reputation. Back to learning...

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

You may be interested in the trusted photographer program also 

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

indeed it's a simple question and hence a simple answer:

No