AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Can you link a Youtube video to our Business?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to add a Youtube video to our listing? Very simple question but hard to find the answer for. It seems a few years ago you could. 

Thx, 

Nigel 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I think that would be great but the answer is no based on everything I know. It would be great if they added that feature. Have you seen the new feature for Google My Business to add posts? There is a lot of good information there from the top contributors.

At least that helps get the word out and a lot of people are not using it so it could be a way to get a leg up on your competitors.

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the information. I'm just starting out doing VR stuff here in Japan so I want to learn from the ground up. So I guess you could add the video in your post for your business. Actually, I do a lot of drone videos so I have some ideas for local businesses that are quite unique with 360. I guess at this point I need to get my trusted badge and build my reputation. Back to learning...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You may be interested in the trusted photographer program also 

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

indeed it's a simple question and hence a simple answer:

No