My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Can't Find My Business On Maps with Keywords Instead Find One Of Locations In Different State

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Wing Three 

2428 N Grandview Boulevard Suite E

Waukesha, WI 53188 

https://plus.google.com/109592473520913777501/about

I have been working with this now for about 2 and a half months, I have verified my business on Google started a Google My Business Page and also a Google + page. I have used best practices for optimizing our listing, but still our listing is not appearing on maps if I were to type in "Mold Removal". I am under the impression that if I do this maps populates most local relevant companies that do "Mold Removal". If you do go into the results and scroll down a little bit, you will see our company but not our Waukesha location, Google Maps will populate our location in Missouri. I also searched "Mold Removal Waukesha" and nothing changes. Our location in Missouri pops up.

I have come to the point where I don't know what to do anymore. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks Everyone. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't Find My Business On Maps with Keywords Instead Find One Of Locations In Different State

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Benjamin K

Not sure this helps you.

But searching for "mold removal near Waukesha, WI 53188" I get you on page one of all results:

Screenshot 2016-04-29 at 22.22.16.png

Re: Can't Find My Business On Maps with Keywords Instead Find One Of Locations In Different State

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's incredibly specific though, but it's a step in the right direction. What would you suggest would be an effective way to optimize more proficiently?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Why is this incredible specific?
Anyway: 

I get the same result for "Mold Removal Waukesha" as well

Screenshot 2016-04-29 at 22.36.00.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Interesting, thanks so much for helping Helmut. Did you by chance see the listing from Columbia ranking higher than the Waukesha location?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
do you mean your "Wing Three" in Colombia higher ranked as the Waukesha
location?

Answer is "yes":
after some of your competition at first comes up "Wing Three" in
Columbia
then a certain "Mold Inspection & Testing Milwaukee WI"
followed by the Waukesha location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Do you know what would cause that by chance?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Nope I'm afraid - I can't

And neither me not Google will comment on such minor ranking issues