AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Can't Find My Business On Maps with Keywords Instead Find One Of Locations In Different State

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Wing Three 

2428 N Grandview Boulevard Suite E

Waukesha, WI 53188 

https://plus.google.com/109592473520913777501/about

I have been working with this now for about 2 and a half months, I have verified my business on Google started a Google My Business Page and also a Google + page. I have used best practices for optimizing our listing, but still our listing is not appearing on maps if I were to type in "Mold Removal". I am under the impression that if I do this maps populates most local relevant companies that do "Mold Removal". If you do go into the results and scroll down a little bit, you will see our company but not our Waukesha location, Google Maps will populate our location in Missouri. I also searched "Mold Removal Waukesha" and nothing changes. Our location in Missouri pops up.

I have come to the point where I don't know what to do anymore. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks Everyone. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't Find My Business On Maps with Keywords Instead Find One Of Locations In Different State

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Benjamin K

Not sure this helps you.

But searching for "mold removal near Waukesha, WI 53188" I get you on page one of all results:

Screenshot 2016-04-29 at 22.22.16.png

Re: Can't Find My Business On Maps with Keywords Instead Find One Of Locations In Different State

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's incredibly specific though, but it's a step in the right direction. What would you suggest would be an effective way to optimize more proficiently?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Why is this incredible specific?
Anyway: 

I get the same result for "Mold Removal Waukesha" as well

Screenshot 2016-04-29 at 22.36.00.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Interesting, thanks so much for helping Helmut. Did you by chance see the listing from Columbia ranking higher than the Waukesha location?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
do you mean your "Wing Three" in Colombia higher ranked as the Waukesha
location?

Answer is "yes":
after some of your competition at first comes up "Wing Three" in
Columbia
then a certain "Mold Inspection & Testing Milwaukee WI"
followed by the Waukesha location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Do you know what would cause that by chance?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Nope I'm afraid - I can't

And neither me not Google will comment on such minor ranking issues