1.7K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Business with two locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work for Riverbend Nurseries in Tennessee and we have two locations - a retail Garden Center (Riverbend Nurseries) and a Wholesale location (Riverbend Nurseries - Wholesale, which is Landscapers and Contractors only).  I manage both locations under the same account on my Google Business account.

When you Google "Riverbend Nurseries", the wholesale location information is what appears.  I've tried on my desktop, phone, I've had people try on their desktops and phones who are located in Franklin (where the Garden Center is located) as I thought my IP address or location was triggering the Wholesale location to pull up (I work in the Wholesale office).

I can only get the retail Garden Center to appear if I Google "Riverbend Nurseries landscape".  I want Google to automatically show the Garden Center info when people search for "Riverbend Nurseries".  We get a ton of calls to our wholesale location that then need to be re-routed to our Garden Center, and they always tell us "Well, this is the number that Google showed for me."

How can I fix this?

The Wholesale location is what appears when searching for "Riverbend Nurseries"
Riverbend - Wholesale.JPG

This is the Garden Center location that I want to pull up instead
Riverbend - Retail.JPG

Riverbend Nurseries

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a similar situation and am curious if you found any solution. Definitely following this one...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Molly!  Unfortunately I have not found a solution yet...