5.6K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Business-wide posting?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

With the new "Posts" feature, is there a way to create one post that would populate out to all locations? We are a business with 6 locations but will generally be having the same promotions running at the same times for every location.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris S
June

Business-wide posting?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chris,

At this time, there is not a way to do so. It might be something added down the road but that would be unknown at this time, too. 

Google is soliciting testers of large multi-location businesses for bulk uploading. You can request access here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EKH1GsxTGcJ_7bYT1DcA6Tbf8tfnVOYA_HAaacuoNxc/viewform?ts=594a90e7&ed...

Kind Regards,

James

Business-wide posting?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the quick reply!

Business-wide posting?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone

We have 100 locations in Australia and for us to make best use of this tool this is an absolute must.

We would LOVE to be able to post once, for all of our locations each week. But to do this with the current framework, we would need to do this 100 times, manually.

Cheers.

Business-wide posting?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

for me it's an absolute must to fly over the ocean with an aircraft not burning kerosin in their engines but using solar power or as an alternative burning hydrogen to water.

Unfortunately my MUST is not the MUST of the actual airlines.

Your absolute must  to post for all your 100  locations in Australia and to make best use of this tool is a great wish - not more. a

As it isn't yet implemented to post for a bulk feed.

I believe it will be realized one day.

But no each "MUST" of a user is the absolute must for the developer today.

Have been just my two cents -  sorry about this objection.

Business-wide posting?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Wow. Thanks @Helmut Geissler. Not sure what your aim was with that reply, but, congrats to you nonetheless.

Google My Business is a great tool, and we are very happy and excited for what lies ahead with the "posting" feature. Thanks to everyone at Google for making this happen - well done all! We appreciate it!