My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Business verified and published, not found in search results!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Business details:

Superior Roofing & Siding

455 Rainier Blvd N #250

Issaquah, WA 98027

www.superiorwa.com

https://plus.google.com/b/116319474595092186373/116319474595092186373/about?gmbpt=true&hl=en

My business has been verified and published for nearly a month; however, when searching applicable terms (i.e. roofing contractors issaquah) it doesn't show up. I can't seem to see it in search results or Google Maps at all unless I search specifically for the business name. Any advice/tips would be much appreciated!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business verified and published, not found in search results!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lindsey
Is this a fairly new listing? If so, you'll need to give Google a bit of time.
Doing a quick search for your business by name, it doesn't look like the business has a lot of listings around the web. Look to building out more listing about your business on the web in high quality, relevant and local directories. That will help Google be more confident your business really exists at that location.

As well, look for listings for businesses that have been at that location previously. For example, BioProtection Services Northwest also claims to be at the exact same address. If they're no longer there, update those listings to the correct address or to closed (if that's what has happened to the business).

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Re: Business verified and published, not found in search results!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Margaret,

Thanks for the reply!

It's been live for about a month, do you know roughly how long Google typically takes? As I say that, it looks like it is appearing in the search results today -- what a coincidence! We service all of the Seattle area, I'm assuming it will just take time for Google to populate us in results outside of Issaquah (where our office is located)? I'm currently working on building out more listings and will work to correct the address for the old tenant.

Thanks much!
Lindsey