Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Business not showing on google places help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

My restaurant is verified, shows on maps, appears on search list but does not appear on places when searched in catergory "Indian restaurant in Welwyn"

business name : Taj Mahal

address: 2 high street, Welwyn, Hertfordshire, AL69EQ

telephine: 01438 716257

My business page set up I've added the words, location, it's on Google maps etc

what am I doing wrong.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business not showing on google places help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
you are right - the restaurant appears on GMaps:

https://maps.google.co.uk/?cid=8131637529280055065
and you are also right mentioning the name of the restaurant is "Taj Mahal"
But you are lying in GoogleMyBusiness giving oyur listing a very spammy and violating name "Taj Mahal Indian Takeaway And Restaurant Welwyn "

This is completetly against their guidelines (https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en) and get for certain penalized wirth a bad ranking.

Re: Business not showing on google places help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Respected Sir,

As Taj reported, Our Clinic named "Wecare Physiotherapy" is also verified long back and listed in top second in Google.co.uk as well as Google.com, when searching for the term "Physiotherapist in Sittingbourne". But past two weeks it suddenly disappeared and even not listed in the last place of the listing. It affected our business severely and I am sure that I didn't do any spammy activities. But when searching for the same term in Google.com it appears on 4th position, But it is important for us to be listed in the uk region. Kindly let me know what will be the reason, And please advise me what should I do to be appeared on the list?

Kind Regards