4.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Business not showing on google maps when viewed by others

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business Remote Access Post 318 Wall St. Kingston NY has been verified since June 2016.  When I look at google maps I can see my business there like many other businesses around me.  However if my friend who is out of town pulls up the map I am not there.  I would like Remote Access Post to show up on maps like the other businesses even if folks do not do a search for my service.  I have read an article on maps that states to have my information correct like address, phone number, business hours and to have matching information on my web site.  All this has been done.  That being said, not clear why the bar next to my location Two Ravens is able to show up on maps and not have a web site?

How do I get my business to show up on maps like the other businesses around me?

www.remoteaccesspost.com

917-576-8084

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Remote+Access+Post/@41.934617,-74.0200852,19z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m...

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It shows up on my map even when I search w/o the link by name only. It seems you've verified your business at business.google.com. Are there any updates Google is waiting for you to accept under the info dashboard?

Re: Business not showing on google maps when viewed by others

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply. What I would like to have happen is for my business
show up on maps when folks are looking at other businesses near by. So if
they don't know I am there they can find out via maps! Many other
businesses around me show up this way. If one does a direct search then I
do show up as you have found. I recently got some nice reviews from
clients and hope that puts me on the map.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Scottio - Also I am not seeing any place for me to accept updates on the info page.  Should I be looking at the "Google My Business" info page or a different one?   Thanks!!