AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Business not showing on a keyword search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys

Our business (A real estate shop) we have had for many years, but our business does not appear on a keyword search "ejendomsmæglere i greve" (realtors in Greve). Our shop "Realmæglerne Greve" appears when searching for the name, but not along with all our competitors in the town. I cannot see what we have done wrong in our profile.. I have done all kinds of stuff to improve our listing, but it just doesn't show. Can you help us on what we are doing wrong?
1. Full business name  = Realmæglerne Greve og Solrød ApS
2. Current business address  = Greve Strandvej 18, 2670 Greve, Denmark
3. Current telephone number = +45 43 90 00 91
4. Google Maps URL : https://www.google.com/maps/place/RealM%C3%A6glerne+Greve+%26+Solr%C3%B8d+ApS/@55.5823649,12.308232,...
5. Website (if applicable)  https://www.realmaeglerne.dk/132

I hope you can help us with this as i'm sure this is costing us a lot of customers...

Sincerely
Michael

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Michael,

When I search for your business on Google, your Business shows as top 2 on (Organic) search results page. The rest of the top pages are all Paid Search Ads. Do you do paid ads for your Business?. 

Thanks 

Pavithra 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh - i'm sorry. I forgot to write that this is in Google Maps... I was trying to navigate to the right forum and thought i had ended in a Google Maps forum...

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Michael,

You could increase your visibility in search results on Maps by having more reviews. And have you verified your Business listing on Google my business ? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Pavithra. Yes - i am working on more reviews. Just seem weird that most or many of the other competition businesses showing don't have any reviews at all... and we have at least one...
https://www.google.com/maps/search/ejendomsm%C3%A6glere+i+greve/@55.5828674,12.3072194,15.9z?hl=da

Yes - business is verified...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I still haven't found out what we're doing wrong. Please help us anyone?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Michael,

I have found that if your using the post in Google my Business and start posting about your services that include your keyword, and have a link to your site that has the keyword on it, and have a photo that is labeled for the keyword, this helps the business listings in the maps for the keywords.  From a new business listing it took us 4 months to get this done.  But now we out rank multi million dollar business in the map listings for our keywords. I know it's not a fast fix, but it works for us.

I hope this helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Jamie. I will try that. Just find it weird that all of our competition is showing and we're not... But this definitely sounds like an idea. Am afraid something basic is made wrong in our profile... but can't find out what it could be..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same problem, please let me know if you find the problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you send me your Google my Business link?