AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Business listed on GMB but not visible when I search for Property dealers near me(Private window)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Guys, 

I am a Property Dealer (Real Estate Broker) in (Dehradun) India. I listed my business on GYM a few months ago, but it is still not showing up in the rack with other real estate broker's business. I will be very happy if you could help!

Thank you in advance.

Business Name: SIDDHARTH PROPERTIES [Deals in Property, Lease, Rent, Loan and Insurance Services]

Ps: If anyone wants a property in the foothills of Himalayas, do contact us siddharthproperties01@gmail.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Business listed on GMB but not visible when I search for Property dealers near me(Private window)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Pramod

Based on your description above you may be trying to show up for too many categories. Can you post the full information requested in order to get a better view of the situation?

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google Maps URL
5. Website (if applicable)

Thanks for asking,

David

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |