My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Business doesn't appear in initial google search results unless I click on the map and then zoom in

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I search for Chiropractor in Liberty Lake WA, I am not initially listed on the map or in the list of businesses next to the map.  When I click on the map and zoom in, then I show up.  This was not a problem 3 months ago then one day I was gone.

My business Is Health Zone Chiropractic. Address 22910 E Appleway Ave #7, liberty lake wa, 99019.

Phone Number: 509-279-2590  Google+ url:  https://plus.google.com/u/3/107613480938666405110

I wonder if the problem is that I share an address with another chiropractor though we have seperate phone numbers, business names and google listings but we are definitely competing against each other and not the same business.  His business is Binns Family Chiropractic

I have tried following advice from incites by adding pictures and responding to reviews.  I have more reviews than anyone in the area and was getting a lot of phone calls from google searches then one day it all stopped and I realized I wasn't appearing unless the map is zoomed in on. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business doesn't appear in initial google search results unless I click on the map and then zoom

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Paul R

Yes, I would say the reason is due to being located in the same office as another chiropractor. Look at item 2 in this article about the recent Google "Possum" algo update:

https://goo.gl/2cgkU9

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Business doesn't appear in initial google search results unless I click on the map and then zoom in

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So is there nothing I can do for now then? Just wait to see if Google changes the rules in an update?  If I pay someone to create a better website than the other chiropractor is it possible that mine would jump ahead of his and his would be hidden until zoomed in on?