AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Business Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am a personal assistant and helping my boss build her brand. She has a catering company. When anyone types in catering Memphis tn, I would like her company to auto populate. What do we have to do to make that happen?

thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cassie S
2w

Business Listing

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Google autocomplete is done by using the data that most people search for.  This increases as people type the keyword, as more possibilities are eliminated to a few.  So basically a lot of people need to search for Google to try to be helpful and auto-suggest.  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cassie S
2w

Business Listing

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Google autocomplete is done by using the data that most people search for.  This increases as people type the keyword, as more possibilities are eliminated to a few.  So basically a lot of people need to search for Google to try to be helpful and auto-suggest.  Hope this helps!

Re: Business Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

No this did not answer my question. I want Ladyfingers Catering to pop up
when someone types in Google: Catering Memphis tn.

when they type: Catering Memphis tn

Ladyfingers Catering will be one of the top options. Do you have to pay for
that exposure/advertisement?

thank you,

Business Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

it depends.  One way is you can pay to be on top with Google Ads.  The other way is to build a good website that is optimized to rank favorably.  So you either pay Google to show up in ads, or you pay for a good website to show up "organically"

Is that better  ;)