AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Business Info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to get my client's Google My Business profile cleaned up and they have a big interest in showing up for local "3 packs" on SERPs. They have seen themselves included in these and want to maximize the times they show up there.

They are a med spa that offers a ton of services and branded technologies including laser liposuction, acne treatment, facial plastic surgery, and the list goes on.

In order to follow best practices, should they list all of their services in a list on the profile or should they avoid this? They think listing all services will maximize the chances of Google crawling this list and displaying them in a three pack for terms like "acne treatment new jersey". I'd like to list all services due to their goals, but want to make sure I'm not doing it in a way Google considers spammy.

Let me know if you have any advice, and thanks!
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business Info

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Guessing there are not for all of their "treatments" according categories in Googles default list.
Means they can't list all the treatments in the listing as categories and they are not allowed to list them as part of the names of the spa.
What remains: specifying the treatments in scheme.org of their websites.

Not much but its a way.