AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Business Address is in unmapped Tribal Territory. Google My Business will not update address.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

The official business address for the ZocaLoans company is 27565 Research Park Dr. Mission, SD 57555. This physical location is in an unmapped area on the Reservation of the Rosebud Sioux Indian Tribe. 

Currently, the business address is shown as 1410 SW 3rd St, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 -- This location is where one of our service providers maintains staff, but is not a true reflection of our business location.

The business phone number is 888-980-1532. 

Business Listing is: https://goo.gl/maps/HF5sCm5qraQ2 

Website is www.zocaloans.com 

When I try to update our address in Google My Business, I'm first instructed to manually set the pin at the business location, because Google cannot locate the address. 

I place the pin, and attempt to proceed, and receive the error "Enter an address and marker that specify the same place."

Screenshot is attached.

Please advise. 

Re: Business Address is in unmapped Tribal Territory. Google My Business will not update address.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

google_maps_error.PNG

Business Address is in unmapped Tribal Territory. Google My Business will not update address.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's funny, I receive an automated email asking me if I've received an answer to my question, and to please mark the reply that best answers the question, but there's no option to say "no, I haven't gotten an answer."  >_>