AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Beyond a user interface solution! - Please Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I currently have 2 issues and I have spent hours looking for a solution. Please serious inquires only.

First off a few months back I started two accounts for my business. We operate out of California and Michigan, but don't have physical locations. We work from home, so the addresses aren't publicly listed. 

I operate the Michigan Business. Now when people search our business in Michigan the California site would be shown on google and I know this is causing us to lose business, because people want a Michigan Business. I have tried everything to have the Michigan site appear when people search our business in Michigan, but at last nothing. I want someone who can seriously fix this issue. I can't be loosing clients over this. 

Second. Because the California site was the only site appearing when people search our business, I was getting fed up. So I tried to change the address to appear that we operate in California and Michigan. As soon as I did that it suspended the account. Now it tells me to fix the address but I cant. If you look at the image it is telling me the business is in Canada and I cant change it to the United States. 

Then I thought, oh maybe now that the California site is down, if I search my business the Michigan site will appear when I search the business. At last I was wrong. This problem is obviously beyond what a user can fix. 

I need serious contributors who will fix this for me, because I believe this is beyond a user interface solution.

suspended.png