AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Better Search Results for Business Offering Classes

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi - I've created a Business listing for my organization, Mindfulness Northwest. We have an office location where we do work but essentially do not see customers and then we offer classes at many places that we rent. We have selected "I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location" and not "I also serve customers at my business address".

One of the classes we offer is "MBSR". If somebody searches on "MBSR Bellingham", "Bellingham" being the location of our office, they get our Google Place to the right of the search. It looks nice.

If somebody searches on "MBSR Seattle", another location where we offer classes but we do not have an address (thought we DO include it in "My business delivers goods & services to customers within this area:" - at least, the county in which is sits - King County), our nice Google Place card does not show up on the right. In fact, we're the number one search result but often further down on the page will be a nice Google map with pins from other folks. Darn. How do we get on the map? Can our classes be listed somehow? How can we improve our presence here?

Google Maps URL:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mindfulness+Northwest/@48.040079,-122.9937045,8z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5...

Thank you