Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Being placed within Maps on Search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

A quick query. Our business is cranking up the SEO and Adwords for our business so we ultimately rank higher in all types of searches related to our business. One of the queries I've been asked to look into is as well as ads triggering, is their a way of naturally being featured in the maps box that google often displays ? (Screenshot attached) i.e where the name '7th Chamber' is.

I've read that this can't be done, however I'd rather get the response myself!

Cheers,Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 11.04.32.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Being placed within Maps on Search

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Will, there's over 200 factors that go into the local/maps ranking algorithm. I would check out this doc from Google https://support.google.com/business/answer/7091?hl=en

I would then check out the Moz Local Search Ranking Factors.
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Re: Being placed within Maps on Search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Colan. -- *Will Hone* *Brand Communications Manager* m: +44(0)203 701 6849 e: will@redpill.co w: www.RedPill.co in: *http://goo.gl/VNPVLn * -- :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::: BACARDÍ | Ian Wright & F2 Freestylers Laphroaig | Opinions Welcome Green Party | Change The Tune :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::: *REDPILL* The Black & White Building 74 Rivington Street London EC2A 3AY This e-mail and any attachments may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately. Further communication will signify your consent to this. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the sender's company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.