AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Address only visible to

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a same ques. plz help me out My google listing is not showing, when i am log in my gmail account it show but when i close my gmail account it is hidden.

( https://www.google.com/search?ludocid=13334335120535602975&q=TSA%20India%20289%2F27%2C%20Basement%20... )

Plz help me to this problem.

Address only visible to

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

The screen you show with the address is in your GMB Edit screen. So it is only visible to you, and it says that as you only show the general location in search.

Its pointless setting a 100 mile radius as Google consider 'local' to be 30 miles. We assume setting too large an area could dilute your ranking compared to similar nearby businesses with a smaller more reasonable area.

Do not show your address in search if you are NOT a store front business open for the stated hours. You could be Suspended.

If you are a plumbing supply shop and also send plumbers out you could have a store front entry GMB for the shop with its hours and a Service Area GMB entry for the service with its own hours, different if you do call out. BUT they must have different phone no and add Unit1 to the service area address, not shown in search.

Andrew.

Re: Address only visible to

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi you have to find the button that allows you make your address visible.
It took me a while but a search in google helped me find it.

Address only visible to

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

Click on Edit the address in the GMB entry and scroll down to the bottom where the Service Area flag can be set.

Andrew.