AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Adding "critic reviews" and "on these lists"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a restaurant owner, and since we opened a month ago we have gotten lots of good reviews and have wound up on several "best of" lists. I am wondering—is there a way that I can add the features "critic reviews" and "on these lists" to the Google listing for my business? I have noticed that other restaurants comparable to ours have these features, and I was wondering whether I could add them also, or at least lobby Google to add them. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Caroline G

Up to now I didn't noticed and never saw displayed such  "critic reviews" as a featured content.

Can you do me the favor providing a screen grab or a link to a listing showing such  "critic reviews".

This would definitivly help helping you

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Helmut, 

Did you ever get a response to this? 

Here is an example of "Critic Reviews" in the GMB profile. 

https://www.screencast.com/t/GcMAifY4cuP

Please let me know your thoughts in setting this up. 

Thanks,