3.2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Adding "critic reviews" and "on these lists"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a restaurant owner, and since we opened a month ago we have gotten lots of good reviews and have wound up on several "best of" lists. I am wondering—is there a way that I can add the features "critic reviews" and "on these lists" to the Google listing for my business? I have noticed that other restaurants comparable to ours have these features, and I was wondering whether I could add them also, or at least lobby Google to add them. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adding "critic reviews" and "on these lists"

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Caroline G

Up to now I didn't noticed and never saw displayed such  "critic reviews" as a featured content.

Can you do me the favor providing a screen grab or a link to a listing showing such  "critic reviews".

This would definitivly help helping you

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"