AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Adding Virtual Tour

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

About a month ago my client scheduled a virtual tour with a Google approved photographer and successfully had a virtual tour of their business completed.

I have the link and all of the information to access the virtual tour independently, but how do I set it up on our Google My Business Page? The only button I can see is to request a Virtual, how do I implement, sync etc... the approved virtual tour we've already paid for?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alexander S
July 2016

Re: Adding Virtual Tour

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

That should be something the photographer should take care of, it's something they need to do on their end. 

What's the business name/address/phone number/website? Maybe it's already there and you're not seeing the link? If the photographer didn't set it up right, that's something they'll need to fix. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alexander S
July 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

That should be something the photographer should take care of, it's something they need to do on their end. 

What's the business name/address/phone number/website? Maybe it's already there and you're not seeing the link? If the photographer didn't set it up right, that's something they'll need to fix. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Awesome, appreciate the update.

The business is Dr. Christopher Anselmi, Chiropractor, CSCM Group. We had the Virtual Tour done weeks ago, before had acquired the business, and now I've been struggling to get in touch with anyone from Google to have the VT set up with the listing. It's definitely not there, but I have the link/access to the VT and can see it has been finished and is ready to post.'

Is there an email or phone number I can use to get in touch with someone at Google for a solution?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Alexander S

As @james w pointed out, only Google trusted photographers can add to business page. You need to get hold of the trusted photographer.

Hopefully they are an actual Google trusted photographer.

https://www.google.com/maps/streetview/trusted/

Scroll to bottom of page, they should be listed there.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Adding Virtual Tour

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Where is the list for the virtual tour photographers?  I have another account and that came up. It is not coming up here?

Adding Virtual Tour

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

You can find Google Trusted Photographers by area here.

Adding Virtual Tour

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is the Google Trusted Fee Schedule for the Google Trusted Photographer to add a Google Virtual Tour video object to more than Google Maps, for instance to Google My Business Page and Google+?  If there is not a fee involved then why cannot the Business Owner manage this?

Adding Virtual Tour

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

This is more of a Google Trusted Photographer question than a Google My Business question, but since I can't find a Google Trusted Photographer help forum, I'll do my best here. 

To my knowledge, there's no fee. The main reason it takes a trusted photographer to manage that side of a business listing rather than allowing business owners themselves to make updates, is just to protect quality. If you want to become a google trusted photographer, you'll need to shoot and submit 50~60 (I believe?) 360 photos to Google Maps. If they're high enough quality and you submit enough, you should be able to apply. There was a recent thread in the local search forum by a photographer that went through the process last month, you might find it a useful read. 

Adding Virtual Tour

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

This thread was marked solved by the original poster back in 2016 and is now closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.