4.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Adding Virtual Tour

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I own RC Russell Photography, address is 510 NW Cherry Glen Drive, Ankeny, IA  50023.  My phone number is 515-370-4575. https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/103421616449707715109/ is my business google +.  There is a "add virtual tour" button.  Is there a way to add a sample of my own work?  I am in the google see inside program.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adding Virtual Tour

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I would assume you would use the same process as you would with external clients, no?
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Colan, i been wondering around the few past days triying to find an answer to an issue i have, i´m from Bolivia and it seems that my country can´t upload a 360 virtual tour to the GMB accounts, how can i ask google to include Bolivia to this feature? thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Don Lorenzo C I have passed on your request for this to be available in your country.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Don Lorenzo,
Are you a business owner trying to upload a virtual tour of your business?
Virtual tours can only be added by photographers in the Street View Trusted program.

There is no certified trusted photographer in Bolivia yet, according to the page that lists those photographers, but there might be non-certified photographers participating in the program that should be able to upload tours. Unfortunately there is no mechanism to contact non-certified photographers.

Or are you a photographer trying to enroll in the Street View Trusted program?

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So how can I become part of the Street View Trusted program if I only receive a reply that Google does not take any new applications due to them reviewing their policies. I spent a bunch of money to do virtual tours with the correct equipment to comply with the strict specifications. I have also now set up a Google Business Page for a client, & done tour, but cannot find the place to upload it to the Page? I have a Btech degree in Photography, all the bells & whistles and no way of becoming accredited in the GTP. what to do now? I am trying to upload a tour for...

https://plus.google.com/112803280715182183948/about

I have done all the interior photo's as well

Ludwig

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Ludwig H, Please start a new thread. This helps to keep topics organized. Thanks