3.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Adding Virtual Tour

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I looked at the other posts about virtual tours and the common answer is that it's up tot he photographer to do it.  Well, we just bought this business and I just (today) took over the Google My Business account (I didn't even know it was there).  We have a virtual tour that is already hosted on Google, but I do not know if they were "trusted" but I assume so since they are loaded to a Google URL.  I also don't know how to contact them to attach what is already out there to our business account.  Ideas?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

Adding Virtual Tour

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Chris,

It is a virtual tour done by Kimball Nelson using the legacy Street View editor.

The old editor was retired on April 16th and the tours will eventually move to a new platform with a different presentation on Google Maps.

If you wish to update the tour, please contact him to discuss the options, you can find his contact information on his web site

http://coloradobusinessphotos.com/

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

View solution in original post

Adding Virtual Tour

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chris,

Could you please provide the business name and address?

Is the same business, same name, just a change of ownership?

Adding Virtual Tour

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The McCreery House, 746 N Washington Ave, Loveland, CO.  It is just a change of ownership.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

Adding Virtual Tour

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Chris,

It is a virtual tour done by Kimball Nelson using the legacy Street View editor.

The old editor was retired on April 16th and the tours will eventually move to a new platform with a different presentation on Google Maps.

If you wish to update the tour, please contact him to discuss the options, you can find his contact information on his web site

http://coloradobusinessphotos.com/