AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

360 degree view add to business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please contact me about my google business page. I have a 360 degree tour and want to upload it. It was taken by the google photographers here in Adelaide SA recently. (Virtually Reality)

I'll pass on the 360 link in a private email then.

steve

s.rodda@backinmotion.com.au

360 degree view add to business page

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Gday Steve,

Check the "add a virtual tour" button in your Google my business dashboard.

If you are unable to add the tour via there, i recommend getting in touch with Google my business support.

Cheers

Re: 360 degree view add to business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Callum
I can't upload it - it asks me to get a photographer and so on. But I've already done this through Google.
I'll see if I can find out to contact support.

Kind Regards

Steve Rodda | Manipulative Physiotherapist, APAM | Director | Back In Motion Woodville
B. Sc., B. App. Sc. (Physio), Grad Cert (Sports), M. Phy. St. (Manips)

P 08 82431095 | F 08 82443304 | M 0417833610 | E s.rodda@backinmotion.com.au

Shop 1/924 Port Road, Woodville West, SA 5011
Connect with me on LinkedIn

[cid:image002.png@01D0A452.22B49D40][cid:image006.png@01D0A82E.E10E7F10][cid:image003.png@01D0A452.22B49D40]

[fb]

[twitter]

[linkedin]

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information that may be confidential and/or copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended as is the responsibility of the recipient.