1.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

3 business entries - same address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have three websites and they are working from the same address I tried adding them to goggle maps and not having any luck. Duplicated addresses

www.bedbathbody.co.za

www.classykitchen.co.za

www.jeliving.co.za

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 3 business entries - same address

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Jan, what do you mean by not having any luck? What exactly is happening?
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Firstly I dont want the verification mail to me I need to have the code emailed to me info@jeliving.co.za - info@classykitchen.co.za - info@bedbathbody.co.za
Im also getting a message duplicated addresses - resolve address

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello Jan,
Verification codes are not sent by e-mail, the point to send them by postcard is to give some reassurances to Google that the business exists at the listed addresses.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Jan, looking at the three websites you provided, it looks like these are very similar retail businesses. It's likely that Google will not allow three listings, especially if they have the same contact details.

Are they online only businesses?
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes but we dont get any postal delivery at the factory - we only get delivery at our post box

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes JE Living and Classy Kitchen are online businesses supplying wholesale to retail shops. Bed Bath Body is a retail online business supplying to the public

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Hi Jan, that could be part of the problem. Online only businesses are not eligible for a Local Google+ page. You can set-up a brand page no problem but it won't be connected to Google Maps.

Does that make sense?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello but we manufacturer every product from our factory. We then sell online and do trade fairs and retail show. Customers also come to our factory for product development and collect stock from us Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Thanks for clarifying. If you have a brick and mortar and are open to the public and available during the stated business hours it can work.

Have you tried contacting Google My Business Support for help with your issue? https://support.google.com/business/#topic=4539639&contact=1