AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

3 Business Entries,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

not quite sure if this is the correct subforum to get help for this, but i have a problem with a company i'm doing SEO for.

So this company had already 2 entries on google business, one of them (the original one?) was deactivated - using the auto-form to get help doesn't get me any answers sadly.

The 2nd one is showing on google map, but is completely incorrect and not confirmed .

As i couldn't find both entries when i did my research i setup a new entry (so now there are 3) and got the confirmation code from google, but cant enter it, as he always says there is a company similar live (which is the 2nd one, which i couldn't seee when i was checking for the first time).

So what would be the best way now? Delete all entries and make a completely new one? Delete all entries except the last one where i have the confirmation code already?

There are no adwords running or other payments active on any of these 3 accounts right now.

Thank you for your help and kind regards

Rüdiger

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: 3 Business Entries,

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

ok

Your first link is based on plus.google.com/100850910783886705863/about and this is an unverified G+ page.

(what you mean being "active" just means it is shown on GMaps and in MapMaker  but nobody else is owning and managing the page)

the second and third link I can't use and clicking it as it  tells me "location not found" 
But this means nothing else as the identifier after the "edit" parameter doesn't belong to my dashbord>

Please note any URL starting with https://business.google.com/manage/ automatically opens my own dashboard.

So I can't see what you see.

(only a screenshot of what you see would help me helping you regarding the two latter links)

But I wonder why not just forget all the stuff in your dashboard about the "Gedomed GmbH" for the location in "8600 Bruck an der Mur, Austria" (infact deleteng it) and to continue just claiming the unverified

G+ page plus.google.com/100850910783886705863/about.

You can do this scrolling down the page until to 

Is this your business?

Manage this page

and then clicking 

"Manage this page"

servus

ehg

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Rüdiger L

to help you we need the URLs (or at least Links) to the several businesses in question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Helmut,

which urls do you exactly need? The ones from google business or the ones out of google maps?

Regards

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
all information helping to identify the three businesses oyu are talking about in your thread would be ok so far.
In case I need other or more information I'll follow up.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So the one which seems to be active is this one:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Gedomed+GmbH/@47.4084249,15.2633907,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x...

The one who is deactivated, which seems to have been created by the company itself is called Gedomed GmbH with the company code Gedo1,

edit url for that one is:

https://business.google.com/manage/#/edit/l/15115945047918193452

The one i created has the same name (Gedomed GmbH) with the business Code GM01. The Code for confirmation has been sent to the company and i ould have it for that one. It has the edit url: https://business.google.com/manage/#/edit/l/10970971644967613211

Regards

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
November 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

ok

Your first link is based on plus.google.com/100850910783886705863/about and this is an unverified G+ page.

(what you mean being "active" just means it is shown on GMaps and in MapMaker  but nobody else is owning and managing the page)

the second and third link I can't use and clicking it as it  tells me "location not found" 
But this means nothing else as the identifier after the "edit" parameter doesn't belong to my dashbord>

Please note any URL starting with https://business.google.com/manage/ automatically opens my own dashboard.

So I can't see what you see.

(only a screenshot of what you see would help me helping you regarding the two latter links)

But I wonder why not just forget all the stuff in your dashboard about the "Gedomed GmbH" for the location in "8600 Bruck an der Mur, Austria" (infact deleteng it) and to continue just claiming the unverified

G+ page plus.google.com/100850910783886705863/about.

You can do this scrolling down the page until to 

Is this your business?

Manage this page

and then clicking 

"Manage this page"

servus

ehg

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yeah that was my question, guess it's the cleanest solution there to delete the other entries and take the one which is "shown" on google maps...just will need a new confirmation code for that one, and it takes more time again.

Thanks for your help nonetheless