AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

24 hour emergency services

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our business uses the office hours function to list when our office is fully staffed with estimators, accounting, etc. However, we do answer our phones 24 hours a day and provide emergency service 24 hours a day. It seems that we might be missing customers who are searching for a professional to handle their emergency at 6:30pm or in the middle of the night  (when our office is not fully staffed)

How can we have two sets of open hours show up for each day?

Nicole Poirier

Glass Doctor

www.glassdoctor.com/north-vancouver

604-227-8501

1 Expert replyverified_user

24 hour emergency services

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nicole,

Why not just set the hours to 24 hours and you always have the phone answered all the time by someone. Do the phone numbers change after hours? Here is a link to handle special hours.  Also here is a link to some solutions also on the formatting. In the past, I did one that closed for half hour at three in the morning. Also on one of my listings, I managed if you go to type at 12 AM and closing 12 AM it switches to an option for 24 hours.

Thanks for asking,

David

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |