AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

2 sets of hours for bank with after hours video ATM service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

A bank client has regular business hours along with hours for their drive up video ATM service.  Is there a way to have 2 sets of hours in listings?  The client constantly notices customers trying to go into the branch after hours when there are no tellers availaible. 

Thanks. 

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey @Mark S,

You can not have separate hours on the same listing, however you are eligible to have 2 separate listings. One for the bank and one for the ATM.

Per Google's guidelines "Banks: Use lobby hours if possible. Otherwise, use drive-through hours. An ATM attached to a bank can use its own separate listing with its own, different hours."

If my response was helpful please mark my answer as 'Best Answer' Thanks!

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Mark S - I would also suggest linking the location page to a landing page with the hours. I've had this same exact question posted to GMB and their response was:

"The different hours are pulled automatically by our system since that business has separate pages for public facing departments. We can't guarantee that every business will get their hours listed like this on the Knowledge Graph, but in order to have it you'll need to set up separate pages for each department so our system can find the information."

This is how national financial locations are able to have 'lobby hours' and 'drive thru hours'.