Guide Me
star_border

system-error on Data Studio

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got a system-error on Data Studio.

All data was fine yesterday, but today there is 'system error message' on the page connected to the source of Google Sheets.

I tried pressing refresh couple of times and reconnecting the data.

However, still cannot solve problems. 

What's the problem? Is there anyone experienced the same problem?

0001.jpg

Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ,

Facing the same issue here, the problem seems to be with Data from Google Spreadsheet.

Not able to resolve this, this seems to happen only at certain hour of the day.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, it is.

Now, it's working well.

Thank you for replying

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I've had similar errors. Very frustrating. I found that copying the Data Studio report solves the issue temporarily, but it eventually comes back.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I managed to solve a similar issue I had while tried to connect my MySQL database.

In my case I had a few fields that included special characters and spaces (just to make it easier to customize the fields later in datastudio).

Once I removed them the sync worked properly.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm getting the same problem. Tried reconnecting to the data source and making new graphs on new pages and connections to Google Sheets are not working Smiley Sad Any ideas on how to fix this?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've tried refreshing the fields as suggested in the article you have shared, but no dice. When I refresh the fields, Google Data Studio says:

"No field changes were found"

The fields appear to be working fine on the on the sources side of things, but whenever I try to run a graph in a report, I still get a configuration error. The error details indicate:

"The structure of the sheet used by this data source has changed. Please refresh the data source fields."

I have done that but the sources continue to indicate that no changes have been made, which is correct. The Google Sheets documents haven't changed at all. Working fine yesterday but broken today.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

K