2.5K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

"Limit reached for charts on this page"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When creating a reporting dashboard, I was inserting scorecards for performance call outs. Eventually, the UI says that I cannot insert any additional charts (scorecards) as I have reached the maximum for this report. However, opening a new report and trying this, there is a hack which works in the separate report where instead of duplicating scorecards I just need to manually insert them one by one. This wasn't possible in my original dashboard. This is either a bug, or just really inconvenient. There should be no upper limit on the number of scorecards used. Any additional solutions?limit reached.JPGA.JPGB.JPG 

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

I believe the limit is 50 charts per page (not including text boxes). I haven't noticed an upper limit by report, did you try adding another page to get around the limit? Or are you seeing a report limit as well?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I currently have 50 charts (48 scorecards, 1 time series, 1 table)  in the dashboard I would like to add extra scorecards to, in one report, which contains 3 pages (48 charts on page 1 and 2 on page 2). In the duplicate 'copy of' report, I was able to add 55 charts, all in a single page.