AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

"Limit reached for charts on this page"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When creating a reporting dashboard, I was inserting scorecards for performance call outs. Eventually, the UI says that I cannot insert any additional charts (scorecards) as I have reached the maximum for this report. However, opening a new report and trying this, there is a hack which works in the separate report where instead of duplicating scorecards I just need to manually insert them one by one. This wasn't possible in my original dashboard. This is either a bug, or just really inconvenient. There should be no upper limit on the number of scorecards used. Any additional solutions?limit reached.JPGA.JPGB.JPG 

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

I believe the limit is 50 charts per page (not including text boxes). I haven't noticed an upper limit by report, did you try adding another page to get around the limit? Or are you seeing a report limit as well?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I currently have 50 charts (48 scorecards, 1 time series, 1 table)  in the dashboard I would like to add extra scorecards to, in one report, which contains 3 pages (48 charts on page 1 and 2 on page 2). In the duplicate 'copy of' report, I was able to add 55 charts, all in a single page.