"Conversion action name" dimension no longer useable in Data Studio Dashboards (AdWords Connector)
All widgets utilizing the "Conversion action name" dimension are now showing an error, even though they previously worked.
This scorecard showing a renamed duplicate of the 'All conv.' metric (yes, I also tried with the original metric, and the 'Conversions' metric) worked 2 days ago, and now shows an error. I also tried creating a table in this report with 'All conv.' by 'Conversion action name' and got the same error. I also tried choosing the same date range as the one that worked 2 days before (so there would be at least 1 conversion matching the filter, though it should show 0 with no matches rather than an error) and it still displayed an error instead of the scorecard.
2 days ago:
I Also Tried In a New Report from a New AdWords Connector on Different Account without any filters; same error: