AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Working out a conversion rate for same goal filtered by page type

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have one goal showing if someone has completed an order but the number of orders vary dependent on which page a customer was on prior to completing the order.

I have been able to set up the goal completion data to filter to specific pages but cannot work out how to set up a filer or bespoke metric for conversion rates.

Is there a formula to show conversion rate for, e.g. Goal 1 divided by sessions if page contains "xyz"?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt O
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You can look at conversion URLs in Conversions > Goals > Goal URLs if you want or use a session-level custom dimension containing the page type and then create a custom report showing page types and conversion rates.

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt O
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You can look at conversion URLs in Conversions > Goals > Goal URLs if you want or use a session-level custom dimension containing the page type and then create a custom report showing page types and conversion rates.

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Julien