Data Studio
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Why does it keep saying "You do not have any google analytics accounts" when I do have it??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Steps

1.  I start a new report

2.  I click on "Create new data source"

3.  Then from the left side bar, I select "Google Analytics"

4.  A new column "Account" appears to the right side, and tries connecting.  But quickly says "You do not have any google analytics accounts"

That is wrong!  I do have google analytics account.  So why is not allowing me?  What am I doing wrong?  I said yes on all the authorization dialog boxes that had come up when I was testing the data studio.

Krish

Why does it keep saying "You do not have any google analytics accounts" when I do have it??

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Try re-confirming that you have proper access to the Analytics account. sometimes it blocks me out from time to time.

here is an old thread that might be helpful. 

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/No-access-To-Google-Analyti...

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey! 

I would suggest doing what Collin suggested. Even if you don't have full access to the GA account you should be able to create a report in DS (and a data source). 

Is it the first time you're using DS? Or for other accounts/data source it worked? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, thank you for replying.  I do have G SUITE. And I went there and checked if google analytics had access for me.  I am admin as well.  So I see that I do have access.  What can I do next?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Samuel, thank you.  This is the first time I am using DS.  I do have access to GA because when I go into apps in the admin console in g suite, I see that GA is turned on for everyone.  Scratching my head as to what should I do next.