AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

What can I do to personalize the Google Datastudio interface so that it looks more like my company?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm using Google Datastudio to generate some reports that I'm sharing with coworkers. Is there anyway to make these reports or the Datastudio interface look more specific to my company? I know I can add my logo to the reports themselves, but I'm wondering if it's possible to replace the Datastudio logo in the viewing window with my company's logo or change the color of the top toolbar to my company's colors, similar to what you can do with Gmail if you are using it for your business email.

If this isn't possible, do you have any other ideas in this regard? 

What can I do to personalize the Google Datastudio interface so that it looks more like my company?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

I'm not sure able the Data Studio logo at top left or the color of that top bar. One thing you might do is change the icon associated with your name (top right) to your company logo.