Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Using Google Data Studio in Google Slides

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I am trying to use  some of the graphs that I created and pasting them in Google Slides. Do you happen to have a tutorial? 

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

@Patricia Karen C: there's no way to embed live Data Studio dashboards outside of datastudio.google.com pages. We are looking into potentially developing this kind of functionality in the coming months. If you need just one time static views of your dashboards your best bet is likely taking screenshots of your browser.

Thanks for the feedback!

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Patricia Karen C

I might be wrong but i dont think it has that capability.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

@Patricia Karen C: there's no way to embed live Data Studio dashboards outside of datastudio.google.com pages. We are looking into potentially developing this kind of functionality in the coming months. If you need just one time static views of your dashboards your best bet is likely taking screenshots of your browser.

Thanks for the feedback!

Re: Using Google Data Studio in Google Slides

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you,

Any add-ons that you reccomend. I am trying to use this data and would like
to create a poster with exactly quality.

--
*Patricia K Cruz *

Re: Using Google Data Studio in Google Slides

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you,

Any add-ons that you reccomend. I am trying to use this data and would like
to create a poster with exactly quality.

--
*Patricia K Cruz *

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm looking for the same capability. Did you found an add-on?

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hi @Dawn S and @Patricia Karen C -- we still don't have an embedding solution for live Data Studio dashboards. We continue to look into this but there are some security concerns around enabling this.

To create screenshots of Data Studio dashboards I prefer using Chrome screenshot extensions. There are many good ones out there -- I'd do a Google search for 'chrome screenshot extension' and review some of the options that returns.

Hope that helps!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Now that we have an embedding solution for Data Studio -- the missing piece is on the Presentation side, where we need the ability to embed html iframes in Google Slides.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.