Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to get Datastudio report to go fullscreen

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Currently the  Google data studio reports don't seem to allow us to go into full screen when I reading view.   It just shows the option Greyed over. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Grant K,

Reports can be viewed in landscape or portrait view... but not anything else. With this being a beta product, there are many features we are hoping will be added, such as this. Please open Data Studio and click on the Feedback link in the menu bar and send in this great idea.

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Full Screen, or web-based output.  It would be great to put this information into a dashboard on a TV or wall display.  The more possibilities for sharing this information the better.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I agree!! We are trying to share some of the beautiful dashboards we have been producing with the wider business now and it would be great to be able to add this to a big TV screen... Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had the same issue so I wrote a Chrome Extension for it. It still has a few kinks, and depends on the site structure, so may stop working at any time, but working for me for now!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I submitted a feature request to the team, you can vote for it if you want. 

https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/68293248

(star the issue to vote)

Happy voting!