5.5K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Tracking individual web pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

First time user of Data Studio. I'm at the point where I'm comfortable pulling data into the platform (website data from Google Analytics). 

But I can't seem to figure out how to draw a graph that highlights data from a single web page, i.e. www.anl.gov.

In Google Analytics, my data is housed under Behavior. But I don't see a way to select this, nor any of the metrics under this category.

The goal would be to produce a bi-weekly report tracking the pageviews etc... of several of our web pages.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Tracking individual web pages

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

What you can do is create a line chart with date as the dimension across the x-axis and the metric of pageviews on the y-axis. Then filter that chart so that you're only including page equal to the page you mentioned above. If that page is your main website home page, you won't find it under that url because "page" only includes the page path after your main domain name. If that's the case, you'll like find it called /default. Check in GA and see what the page is called in there and then reproduce it exactly in DS (capitalization matters).