2.5K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Theme styles and report-level elements gone? :(

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

I just opened up a large dashboard and noticed that my report-level text box was missing - completely gone from the dashboard Smiley Sad

The custom background color and font I had saved at "File" > "Report and theme settings" have also been reverted to the default choices Smiley Sad

Is anyone else experiencing issues like this? I can recreate these elements and styles, I'd just prefer to know if there was a specific cause or scope to this issue, and what I can expect in the future.

N/A
# 2
N/A

I have a very similar problem/error. After reopening my Dashboard on another PC 1 of 4 pages that i created are now empty. After opening the dashboard with the original PC again 2 more pages are completely blank. 

Also really would like to know what is causing this bug to avoid it in the future. Is there a way to reroll to older versions of the document?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

I just experienced the same error today! The report-level dashboard sidebar was deleted from my report, and some report-level theme styles were reverted to the default.

Seriously, what is going on?!