Data Studio
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Take the Data Studio User Survey - Tell us what you love and what you...well...don't love. :)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you tried Data Studio and want to give some general feedback to the Data Studio team?* Help us develop and shape a better product by sharing your thoughts about Data Studio with our product team. The results will be reported in aggregate form only, and cannot be identified individually.

*We are working to expand product availability outside of the U.S. Thanks for your patience as we work to expand availability.

Re: Data Studio User Survey - Tell us what you love and what you...well...don't love. :)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is a great product, I'm really looking forward to future updates. It would be great if you guys could keep us updated on where you're at with new versions (ETA, features expected, etc.). This is a tool I can see myself implementing into many key areas of our organization with a few more features added. Thanks for the hard work!

Re: Data Studio User Survey - Tell us what you love and what you...well...don't love. :)

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
If it worked, I would love almost everything about it. However, I cannot get any data sources to stay connected, I keep getting errors. It would also be great to have the ability to embed dashboards or individual charts without all of the other on screen options like menus. It would be great to be able to combine multiple data sources into a single chart with automatic data mapping for similarly named columns or manual mapping for cases where column headers are different. It would also be great to have the ability to simply select multiple tables/views from individual data sources, like selecting multiple Adwords or Analytics accounts or selecting a parent account so we could do rollup analyses.