AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Table Limited visibility due to page size

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am trying to show approximately 250 rows on a singular table but we run out of room at about 40 even with the size of the font at 8, the smallest allowed due to the size of the screen. Is there any way to have this table continue onto the next page or will this need to have the page flip? I don't see how anyone would be able to utilize these large numbered tables without some functionality to allow this to wrap. DS_Request.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mitchell I
August 2017

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

You can set the table to show as many as you want (at the bottom of the data tab). Then, in view mode, when you hover over the table, you can scroll down to see more items. This makes it easier to see tables with lots of data without having to create incredibly big pages.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mitchell I
August 2017

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

You can set the table to show as many as you want (at the bottom of the data tab). Then, in view mode, when you hover over the table, you can scroll down to see more items. This makes it easier to see tables with lots of data without having to create incredibly big pages.