Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

System error Google data studio report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I am using Google Data Studio since 1 week, and I got some issues with it. 

When I am refreshing, I got some values who display an error message "system error". Error ID are : f00ee1f7 ; 53e7bab5 and some others.

When I am refreshing a second time, some datas who were in error are not anymore and display the data but some others who displayed the data the first time, don't anymore ... It's really random

Anyone got the same issues and know the reason ?

thanks !

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I had similar issues when Data Studio was initially released but I haven't seen it in awhile. What data source are you using? 

The thing that fixed it for me was making sure the "cache data" box was checked in the report's theme settings. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ,

I am also facing same issue pls suggest what is the problem.The find pop up below

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error ID: e7a8f753

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am also looking for solution, I talked to one of my Google account manager and he told me to restart the fresh report from the scratch again, however, same thing happen, I am also waiting for the answer! 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I am experiencing this frustrating problem as well.  It seems to have gotten worse when I bring in lots of data fields from a Google Sheet.  Hey Google, are you listening?

Each misbehaving data field has it's own ID code, like the ones listed below.

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error ID: 19c492f7

Error ID: a21996f0

Error ID: 6e59c782

Error ID: 84feb13e

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same for me. I think it has to do with having to refresh connections to the sources, but I've tried to refresh all the fields, and I still see the errors. Is anyone working at Google supposed to be answering here? That would be kinda nice...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Faced the same issue after using it for almost 3 months now. All MySQL data sources are throwing this error. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

+1 for this issue. My graphs render fine but as soon as I try to filter by date whether by the charts inbuilt date filter or the dropdown dashboard menu, I receive a system error. Any advice appreciated.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi, I encounted an error when using the filter controls in the report. The solution for me was to recreate these which seemed to work for me.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've got a similar issue. Any items connected to the filters on the page (I have 1 Date and 1 Filter Control) break whenever I try to filter. Most of the items on the page are tables, but I also have 3 scorecards that break as well. 

link to screenshot .

edit: forgot to mention my data source is google sheets.